Κυριακή 19 Αυγούστου 2012

Bikini Bottom rules

1999 was a really good for cartoon industry. Many great cartoon shows premiered this year. "Courage the Cowardly Dog", "Futurama", "Ed, Edd n Eddy" are some of them. But all the competitors "saw" another show approaching the finishing line faster. Of course, I am talking about the sea sponge, which turned everything upside down. Stephen Hillenburg's "SpongeBob SquarePants" aired on Nickelodeon and is still running.
Until 2006, I was a pure, old-school cartoon admirer, when one day I skipped on something really funny. It was "SpongeBob SquarePants" episode. In my country, SpongeBob SquarePants got in our lives in 2006. These days, SpongeBob SquarePants was a trend. Shirts, books, magazines, everywhere. I tried my best not to be absorbed by fashion sheer will. But I couldn't resist, I simply loved it. It wasn't the classic, new era toon which are sugary. It was a big + for me.
The whole story based on an under sea city, Bikini Bottom. The main characters are SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles, Mr. Krabs, Plankton and Sandy Cheeks. There are some other characters too, who act as guest stars with little, but really good contribution to each story. These characters are Mrs. Puff, Pearl, Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy, Momma Krabs and of course Flying Dutchman. All characters are really hilarious, the voice acting is marvelous and the graphic design in it is innovative and special.
Nickelodeon struck gold with SpongeBob SquarePants. I am 20 and I just love this cartoon. I have friends who ridicule me for this. But the smile and the peace of mind I earn from this cartoon, compensates all the teasings. Share your ideas with me at ascoencorp@gmail.com.
See you soon,
Thanos


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου